People with visual impairment, wishing to increase or decrease the font size, should use two-key combinations Control and +/- or Control and mouse wheel up or down.
Most of the items of this website are accessible by using two-key combination:
● Alt and appropriate letter or number on Windows platform.
● Control and respective letter or number on Macintosh platform.
● In some browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer), after using the special keys, press Enter.
● Using Mozilla Firefox, SHIFT+ALT and appropriate letter.
Below, there is a list of all special keys:
● i – Return to the home page;
● t – Sitemap (tree);
● s – Search;
● Language switching – the first letter of appropriate language;
● n – this page (instructions).
Please user Tab key to access different links in inside pages.